Spanish Law on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services (LSSICE) requires every owner of a blog or a website to warn the user about the presence of cookies, inform about them and ask for their permission to download them.
It is not always possible to have updated information about the cookies that third parties may use through this website.
Therefore, if you find
in this website any kind of cookies not listed below, it is important to inform me about them. You can also contact the third party directly to request information about the cookies placed, the purpose and the duration of the cookie and how they have guaranteed your privacy.
COOKIES ACCORDING TO THEIR PURPOSE
Technical cookies are essential and absolutely necessary for the proper functioning of a website and the use of the different options and services that it offers. For example, they are used for the session maintenance, management of the response time, efficiency or validation of options, use of security features, sharing of contents on social networks, etc.
These cookies allow the user to select or customize certain characteristics of those contained in the general settings of the website, such as the setting of the language, region or type of browser.
Our web portals use analytical cookies for creating browsing profiles and determining the preferences of their users with the aim of improving the offer of products and services that we provide. An analytical cookie would control, for instance, the geographical areas of greatest interest to the user, which product has more acceptance, etc.
Advertising cookies allow the managing of advertising spaces according to certain criteria, such as the frequency of access, the edited content, etc. Thanks to the advertisement management, these cookies enable the storing of
behavioural data by the observation of habits, studying the accesses and creating a profile with the preferences of the user, to offer advertisements related to the interests of the user’s profile
COOKIES ACCORDING TO THEIR DURATION
Session cookies last as long as the user is browsing the website and are erased at the end of the session.
These cookies are stored in the user’s device for an extended period of time, thereby allowing the control of the chosen preferences without having to repeat certain values every time they visit the website.
COOKIES USED BY THIS WEBSITE
This website uses its own and third parties’ cookies to let you have a better browsing experience and share content on social networks, show you advertisements according to your interests and obtain statistics about the users.
As a user, you can reject the process of your details and data blocking these cookies by the appropriate setting of your browser. However, we let you know that if you proceed in this way, this site may not operate properly.
According to the terms included in Article 22.2 of the Spanish Law 34/2002 on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, if you continue to browse, you will be giving your consent to the use of the cookies described hereunder.
The cookies of this website make possible:
- The correct operation of this website.
- To avoid logging in every time you visit this site.
- To remember your setting during your visits and the interval among them.
- The display of videos.
- To improve the speed/security of the site.
- To share sites on social networks.
- The continuous improvement of this website.
- To show you advertisements according to your browsing habits.
- Collect personal identification information (without your expressed permission).
- Collect sensitive information (without your expressed permission).
- Share personal identification information with third parties.
COOKIES FROM THIRD PARTIES USED BY US AND THAT YOU HAVE TO KNOW
Like most websites, this one includes features provided by third parties. New designs and services for making suggestions and reports are also being tested regularly. This may occasionally modify the setting of the cookies and lead to the presence of cookies not described in this policy. It is important that you know that they are provisional cookies which we cannot always inform about and they only have researching and appraisal purposes. In no event, cookies that may compromise
you privacy would be used.
Among the most stable third parties’ cookies are:
- Cookies generated by analytics services, Google Analytics in particular, for helping the website with the analysis of how the users use the site and the improvement of its usability. Under no circumstances, shall data that may identify the user be associated. Google Analytics is a website analytics service provided by Google Inc., a company from Delaware whose main office is located at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, (California) CA 94043, The United States of America (“Google”). The user can read here the type of cookies used by Google. Those used by Google+ and Google Maps can be read on their website.
identifyingand trackingthe visitors of WordPress’ sites and to know how the users use its site and their preferences regarding their access to it.
- Social networks’ cookies: the cookies of social networks can be stored in your browser as long as you are browsing speakspanishbarcelona.com −for example, when you use the button to share contents on any social network−. The companies that generate the cookies that we use have their own privacy policies:
HOW TO MANAGE AND DISABLE THESE COOKIES
If you do not want cookies to be placed in your device by any website, you can change the settings of your browser in order to be notified before the download of any cookie. You can also set the browser to reject all cookies or just those from third parties. Please be aware that these changes have to be done separately in every browser and device that you use.
This website provides those users who want to prevent the installation of the aforementioned cookies with links supplied by the most commonly used browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between speakspanishbarcelona.com and the user shall be governed by the Spanish current legislation and any controversy shall be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona unless the applicable law provides otherwise.